Dr. Louise Copp is a qualified Medical Practitioner with over 20 years experience
As a Member of the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors she is committed to maintaining high standards in the speciality of non- surgical cosmetic treatments and maintains membership by attending regular conferences to update in latest techniques.
All treatments are carried out by Dr. Copp who has undergone extensive training by leading practitioners in this field from the U.K , Europe and USA.
Treatments offered are to enhance natural facial form, rejuvenate and to volumise.
Also available are skin hydration treatments for backs of hands and face
These treatments include botulinum toxin [ "botox"] to smooth out frown lines ,crows feet and forehead lines, a selection of Dermal fillers eg. Juvaderm ultra, Restylane and Radiesse used for facial lines, folds and lips. Sculptra for volume and facial lift and the Genuine Derma roller which is used for skin rejuvenation of the face,chest and hands, acne scarring and fine lines.
To help protect the public the British Association of Cosmetic Doctors provides the following guidelines:
- The doctor should be GMC registered. In the publication of its Good Practice in Prescribing Medicines (2008) document the GMC has issued guidelines that patients who have Botox, Vistabel or Dysport treatments must now be checked by a doctor.
- They should be a member of the BACD (British Association of Cosmetic Doctors). This is the only organisation solely concerned with cosmetic medicine and has over 300 qualified members and a Diploma of Cosmetic Medicine.
- Beware of those advertising special offers and time limited price discounting or deals. Reputable doctors will not try and entice you with "money off" incentives.
- Go to someone on recommendation (either via a friend or your family) and check their qualifications and experience. You are putting your face in their hands!
- Make sure you have a direct face to face consultation with the doctor managing the treatment.
- Do not go abroad for any cosmetic treatments unless you are comfortable with the arrangements for follow up and the management of any problems which might arise
Initial consultations are free of charge
Major credit cards accepted